- We ensure your dates and other key information is correct
- Our personal attention to any special requirments
- Contact us for full pricing and options.
- View their PDS click here
OPERATIF! Musical Travel
Why Travel With Jennifer & Stewart?
- Being a boutique, 'hands-on' operation, we can give personal attention to all aspects of planning and hosting our tours, and you will always deal directly with us.
- OPERATIF is an established business, now entering its 24th year.
- As professional singers we have a high level of industry knowledge and are regularly in contact with friends, colleagues and associates in the field of classical music and opera.
- Our tours are guaranteed to depart. They are so popular that they are not dependent on numbers, so there is no risk your tour will be cancelled at 3 months' notice ( or merged with another tour ).
- Our travel patrons love music, so you are sure you will have something in common with your fellow travellers.
- We’ve no need to spend a lot on glossy brochures and advertising and we don’t have big ‘overheads.’ This means we can deliver excellent value-for-money to our tour clients.
- We devote countless hours to researching the tours and engage one of the Europe’s largest travel wholesalers for our European trips to achieve keen pricing and ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Even once you’ve booked a tour, you will receive our ‘updates’ with more details about attractions or destinations, advice on weather, what to pack, the best ways of communicating with home and so on. We are there to assist you at all times.
- We choose high standard (4-star), character/ historic hotels in central locations.
- We strive to create lasting, wonderful memories, including special experiences we know will stay with you long after the fleeting encounters of "on-and-off-the-bus”/”tick-that-off-the-list" tours.
- Our European tours are at a leisurely pace, (on average, three night stays in each hotel) so you’ve time to really ‘feel’ and absorb your location.
- We allow time for you to relax or to explore in smaller groups...to shop, sit in a village square, visit small galleries, gardens or see extra concerts. These are the times when you can follow your heart, feel where you are and truly absorb the atmosphere.
- If you’ve previously visited many of the places we are visiting, bear in mind what past clients say.... “We didn’t do it like this last time!” Stewart and Jennifer LOVE returning to places they’ve enjoyed before. A little familiarity allows another ‘depth’ to your travels. Like visiting old ‘friends’ you haven’t seen for a while, memories are rekindled as new ones are created....lovely!
- You’ll have Jennifer and Stewart as your hosts, plus, on European and Asian tours, our tour director and also specialist guides looking after you.
- Our meals are superior quality. Unlike many tours, dinners in Europe offer 3 courses/3 choices each and all are served with local wine, mineral water, fresh coffee/tea or juice if you prefer.
We are now able to offer you Covermore Travel Insurance. If you would like a quote, please either call us on 1300 308 385 or, if you prefer, click the link below to complete an online quote yourself.
If you are unable to do this yourself online, Jennifer or Stewart are happy to assist with your application over the phone. Just CLICK HERE to go to your online Covermore quote and/or application. It is essential you mention any pre-exisiting medical conditions.
- CONTACT US BY EMAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS
Existing Medical Conditions:
Many of these are automatically covered. Subject to policy requirements, some of the conditions that are automatically covered include:
- hip / knee replacement
- cataracts / glaucoma
- gastric reflux
- hypertension (high blood pressure)
If your Existing Medical Condition falls outside the criteria Covermore may well still be able to
cover you for an additional premium, subject to the outcome of a short
medical assessment. Talk to us about this. For details, on what is automatically covered please see the below.
Their travel insurance policies can automatically cover some existing medical conditions. Other existing medical conditions will require assessment and if approved, an additional premium will be applicable.
Even if you do not want cover for an existing medical condition, you will still need to declare it to us by completing an online medical assessment.
Coverage of existing medical conditions can be assessed through completing an online medical assessment during the quote process via this website. Please read the applicable Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for coverage details.
Conditions Covermore automatically covers:-
Subject to the requirements shown, the policy automatically covers:
Acne – If You have not required treatment by a medical practitioner in the last 60 days.
Allergies – If the condition has not required treatment by a medical practitioner in the last 6 months and You have no known respiratory conditions (e.g. Asthma).
Asthma – If no exacerbation requiring treatment by a medical practitioner in the last 12 months. You must also be under 60 years of age.
Breast/Prostate/Kidney/Bowel/Colon Cancer – If You were diagnosed over 6 months ago, have not had any chemotherapy or radiotherapy in the last 6 months, Your cancer has not spread beyond the primary site at any time and Your Journey is less than 6 months. In respect of prostate cancer You must also have a Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) of 10 or less.
Cataracts/Glaucoma – If You have no ongoing complications, are not on a waiting list for an operation and have not been operated on in the last 30 days.
Coeliac Disease – If the condition has not required treatment by a medical practitioner in the last 6 months.
Diabetes/Glucose Intolerance – If You were diagnosed over 6 months ago and have not had any complications in the last 6 months. You must have a Blood Sugar Level reading between 4 and 12 or a HbA1C score of 9% or less. You must also not currently be undergoing any treatment for kidney, eye or nerve complications.
Ear Grommets – With no current infection at the Relevant Time.
Epilepsy – If there are no underlying medical conditions (e.g. previous head trauma, stroke) and You have not required treatment by a medical practitioner for a seizure in the last 2 years.
Gastric Reflux – If the condition does not relate to another underlying diagnosis (e.g. Hernia/Gastric Ulcer).
Gout – If the gout has remained stable for the last 6 months.
Hiatus Hernia – If no surgery is planned.
Hip/Knee Replacement – If performed more than 6 months ago and less than 10 years ago.
Hypercholesterolaemia (High Cholesterol) – If You have no known heart conditions.
Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) – If You have no known heart conditions and Your current blood pressure reading is lower than 165/95.
Menopause – Provided You do not suffer from Osteoporosis. 10
Peptic/Gastric Ulcer – If the condition has remained stable for the last 6 months.
Skin Cancer (excluding Melanoma) – Provided the skin cancer was excised more than 30 days ago.
Underactive/Overactive Thyroid – If not as a result of a tumour.
Conditions which cannot be covered
Under no circumstances is cover available for:
• conditions involving the back or neck.
• conditions involving drug or alcohol dependency.
• conditions for which You are travelling to seek medical treatment or review.
• travel booked or undertaken against the advice of any medical practitioner.
Conditions they need to assess
For all other medical conditions You will need to complete an online medical assessment
Note: Any traveller who has ever been diagnosed with a heart condition or a lung condition (not including Asthma if under 60 years) or any traveller with reduced immunity (e.g. as a result of medical treatment or a medical condition) will need to complete a medical assessment if they are travelling to the Americas or Africa for any length of time.