- We ensure your dates and other key information is correct
- Our personal attention to any special requirments
- Contact us for full pricing and options.
- View their PDS click here
Music-Lovers Tours by OPERATIF!
Why Travel With Jennifer & Stewart?
- A boutique, 'hands-on' operation, we create every tour from the ground up, booking all hotels, activities, tickets, restaurants directly with the suppliers. This guarantees high standards, meticulous organisation and excellent value for money.
- We give personal attention to all aspects of planning and hosting our tours, and you will always deal directly with us.
- OPERATIF is an established business, operating since 1994, which also offers Music Lovers Tours.
- As professional singers we have a high level of industry knowledge and are confident in choosing performances and in dealing direct with theatres and opera houses.
- Our tours are guaranteed to depart. Being so popular they are never dependent on numbers. Many people now reserve their place even before tours are on sale.
- Our travel clients love music, so you have something in common with your fellow travellers from the outset.
- We have an enviably high number of repeat clients which is testimony to our product and level of service.
- With no need of glossy brochures, expensive advertising or other ‘overheads’ our clients receive better value.
- We devote countless hours, days and months to researching and creating every tour 'from the ground up.' We do not use travel agents, or incoming travel companies. We do not use '3rd party' ticket agencies to acquire opera or concert tickets, as we have direction relationships with the theatres.
- Even once a tour is on sale, we continue to work on the itinerary, honing it and inserting more activities or visits we’ve discovered.
- We give advice on weather, what to pack, money to take and how and the best ways of communicating with home. We are there to assist you at all times.
- We choose high standard (4-star), character/ historic hotels in prime, central locations.
- We strive to create lasting, wonderful memories, including special experiences that we know will stay with you long after the tour finishes.
- Our tours are at a leisurely pace, (on average, three night stays in each hotel) so you’ve time to really ‘feel’ and absorb everything.
- We hate early morning departures, rushing and feeling you are jumping on and off coaches. We avoid all of these things.
- We allow free time for you to relax or to explore in smaller groups...to shop, sit in a village square, visit small galleries, gardens or see extra concerts.
- You’ll have Jennifer and Stewart as your hosts, plus, on European and Asian tours, our tour director and local specialist guides to look after you.
- Our meals are superior quality. Unlike many package tours, we generally offer 3 courses with 3 choices in each. We choose each course in consultation with the restaurants. All meals are served with local wine, mineral water, or softer drinks if you prefer.
Stewart and Jennifer LOVE returning to places they’ve enjoyed before. A little familiarity allows further ‘depth.’ Just like visiting old ‘friends’ you haven’t seen for a while, memories are rekindled as new ones are created....lovely!
We aim for every client on every tour to experience a ‘trip of a lifetime. We hope to see you soon.
Jennifer & Stewart
We are now able to offer you Covermore Travel Insurance. If you would like a quote, please either call us on 1300 308 385 or, if you prefer, click the link below to complete an online quote yourself.
If you are unable to do this yourself online, Jennifer or Stewart are happy to assist with your application over the phone. Just CLICK HERE to go to your online Covermore quote and/or application. It is essential you mention any pre-exisiting medical conditions.
- CONTACT US BY EMAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS
Existing Medical Conditions:
Many of these are automatically covered. Subject to policy requirements, some of the conditions that are automatically covered include:
- hip / knee replacement
- cataracts / glaucoma
- gastric reflux
- hypertension (high blood pressure)
If your Existing Medical Condition falls outside the criteria Covermore may well still be able to
cover you for an additional premium, subject to the outcome of a short
medical assessment. Talk to us about this. For details, on what is automatically covered please see the below.
Their travel insurance policies can automatically cover some existing medical conditions. Other existing medical conditions will require assessment and if approved, an additional premium will be applicable.
Even if you do not want cover for an existing medical condition, you will still need to declare it to us by completing an online medical assessment.
Coverage of existing medical conditions can be assessed through completing an online medical assessment during the quote process via this website. Please read the applicable Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for coverage details.
Conditions Covermore automatically covers:-
Subject to the requirements shown, the policy automatically covers:
Acne – If You have not required treatment by a medical practitioner in the last 60 days.
Allergies – If the condition has not required treatment by a medical practitioner in the last 6 months and You have no known respiratory conditions (e.g. Asthma).
Asthma – If no exacerbation requiring treatment by a medical practitioner in the last 12 months. You must also be under 60 years of age.
Breast/Prostate/Kidney/Bowel/Colon Cancer – If You were diagnosed over 6 months ago, have not had any chemotherapy or radiotherapy in the last 6 months, Your cancer has not spread beyond the primary site at any time and Your Journey is less than 6 months. In respect of prostate cancer You must also have a Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) of 10 or less.
Cataracts/Glaucoma – If You have no ongoing complications, are not on a waiting list for an operation and have not been operated on in the last 30 days.
Coeliac Disease – If the condition has not required treatment by a medical practitioner in the last 6 months.
Diabetes/Glucose Intolerance – If You were diagnosed over 6 months ago and have not had any complications in the last 6 months. You must have a Blood Sugar Level reading between 4 and 12 or a HbA1C score of 9% or less. You must also not currently be undergoing any treatment for kidney, eye or nerve complications.
Ear Grommets – With no current infection at the Relevant Time.
Epilepsy – If there are no underlying medical conditions (e.g. previous head trauma, stroke) and You have not required treatment by a medical practitioner for a seizure in the last 2 years.
Gastric Reflux – If the condition does not relate to another underlying diagnosis (e.g. Hernia/Gastric Ulcer).
Gout – If the gout has remained stable for the last 6 months.
Hiatus Hernia – If no surgery is planned.
Hip/Knee Replacement – If performed more than 6 months ago and less than 10 years ago.
Hypercholesterolaemia (High Cholesterol) – If You have no known heart conditions.
Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) – If You have no known heart conditions and Your current blood pressure reading is lower than 165/95.
Menopause – Provided You do not suffer from Osteoporosis. 10
Peptic/Gastric Ulcer – If the condition has remained stable for the last 6 months.
Skin Cancer (excluding Melanoma) – Provided the skin cancer was excised more than 30 days ago.
Underactive/Overactive Thyroid – If not as a result of a tumour.
Conditions which cannot be covered
Under no circumstances is cover available for:
• conditions involving the back or neck.
• conditions involving drug or alcohol dependency.
• conditions for which You are travelling to seek medical treatment or review.
• travel booked or undertaken against the advice of any medical practitioner.
Conditions they need to assess
For all other medical conditions You will need to complete an online medical assessment
Note: Any traveller who has ever been diagnosed with a heart condition or a lung condition (not including Asthma if under 60 years) or any traveller with reduced immunity (e.g. as a result of medical treatment or a medical condition) will need to complete a medical assessment if they are travelling to the Americas or Africa for any length of time.