- 11th to 15th April, 2017
- 4-nights at the 5-star, Sir Stamford Hotel, Circular Quay
- Full buffet Breakfast daily
- Premium Seats to the Opera (with a 2nd 'back-up' date on hold)
- Welcome Dinner, with wine
- Guided tour of Norman Lindsay's House & Gallery in the Blue Mountains, with lunch following.
- 3-Hour Harbour Cruise over a relaxing Long Lunch with wine.
- Farewell Dinner, with wine
- Time for shopping and exploring from our perfectly located hotel
- Hosted by Jennifer & Stewart
- Deposit of $200 on booking and final payment in 2018.
- Flights are not included but we will book them for you at no cost
or book your own if you prefer
- Contact us for full tour pricing and options. Limited places.
Music-Lovers Tours by OPERATIF!
Why Travel With Jennifer & Stewart?
- A boutique, 'hands-on' operation, we create every tour from the ground up, booking all hotels, activities, tickets, restaurants directly with the suppliers. This guarantees high standards, meticulous organisation and excellent value for money.
- We give personal attention to all aspects of planning and hosting our tours, and you will always deal directly with us.
- OPERATIF is an established business, operating since 1994, which also offers Music Lovers Tours.
- As professional singers we have a high level of industry knowledge and are confident in choosing performances and in dealing direct with theatres and opera houses.
- Our tours are guaranteed to depart. Being so popular they are never dependent on numbers. Many people now reserve their place even before tours are on sale.
- Our travel clients love music, so you have something in common with your fellow travellers from the outset.
- We have an enviably high number of repeat clients which is testimony to our product and level of service.
- With no need of glossy brochures, expensive advertising or other ‘overheads’ our clients receive better value.
- We devote countless hours, days and months to researching and creating every tour 'from the ground up.' We do not use travel agents, or incoming travel companies. We do not use '3rd party' ticket agencies to acquire opera or concert tickets, as we have direction relationships with the theatres.
- Even once a tour is on sale, we continue to work on the itinerary, honing it and inserting more activities or visits we’ve discovered.
- We give advice on weather, what to pack, money to take and how and the best ways of communicating with home. We are there to assist you at all times.
- We choose high standard (4-star), character/ historic hotels in prime, central locations.
- We strive to create lasting, wonderful memories, including special experiences that we know will stay with you long after the tour finishes.
- Our tours are at a leisurely pace, (on average, three night stays in each hotel) so you’ve time to really ‘feel’ and absorb everything.
- We hate early morning departures, rushing and feeling you are jumping on and off coaches. We avoid all of these things.
- We allow free time for you to relax or to explore in smaller groups...to shop, sit in a village square, visit small galleries, gardens or see extra concerts.
- You’ll have Jennifer and Stewart as your hosts, plus, on European and Asian tours, our tour director and local specialist guides to look after you.
- Our meals are superior quality. Unlike many package tours, we generally offer 3 courses with 3 choices in each. We choose each course in consultation with the restaurants. All meals are served with local wine, mineral water, or softer drinks if you prefer.
Stewart and Jennifer LOVE returning to places they’ve enjoyed before. A little familiarity allows further ‘depth.’ Just like visiting old ‘friends’ you haven’t seen for a while, memories are rekindled as new ones are created....lovely!
We aim for every client on every tour to experience a ‘trip of a lifetime. We hope to see you soon.
Jennifer & Stewart
Join popular opera singers, Jennifer & Stewart, on their wonderful 4-night tour to Sydney for Opera Australia's, now iconic, 'Opera on the Harbour.'
With productions bigger and better each year, fabulous international artists joining our own fine Australian singers and a setting second-to-none in the world, the 2018 event is sure to deliver a night to remember.
Now in its 4th year, our tour sells out every time with many choosing to join us again (and again!) for a special treat. Our package includes delightful meals and premium activities, enjoyed in the good company of other music-lovers. We always allow free time for you to explore Sydney's many joys, with quite a few, (The Art Gallery, Museum of Sydney, Circular Quay,) very close to our hotel. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like to come in 2018. The tour will definitely fill!
Depart from Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth & other cities and meet the rest of the group at Sydney airport.
Transfer by coach to our hotel.
Stay in the elegant and ideally located 5-star Sir Stamford Hotel at Circular Quay, (opposite the Gardens .) This charming boutique hotel in a heritage-listed building, boasts one of Australia’s largest private collections of fine art, plus 18th-century Louis XV and Georgian antiques. It's a delightful place to stay, with generous rooms and beds and lovely places to sit and enjoy your stay! The Dining Room and Bar are very gracious too.
Thrill to a stunning Opera Australia production and an incomparable setting for Opera, from your guaranteed Premium Seats
Enjoy a convivial Welcome Dinner, with wine, as you get to know your tour companions.
Travel to the base of the Blue Mountains and enjoy a fascinating visit (with private tours) of Norman Lindsay's House and Gallery, followed by a relaxed lunch in the garden cafe.
Cruise around Sydney Harbour for 3-hours whilst we chew and sip and relax on a beautiful Long Lunch Cruise.
Celebrate a fabulous four days together as we get together for our special Farewell Dinner.
As well as all of the above, you have free time to enjoy many places of interest in Sydney (we will assist you!) and there are always a couple of pleasant little surprises in store too!
If this fabulous little indulgence appeals to you, do act now now before our places fill.
CONTACT US to receive brochure and pricing.
Check with us for details of our complimentary transfer from/to Sydney airport ( this coincides with the arrival of the main group from Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide )
:: or to email us CLICK HERE
:: TO BOOK - CLICK HERE
VIEW ANOTHER TOUR
|Flight times to coincide with our transfers from/to the hotel are as follows: