- 7th to 11th April, 2021
- 4-nights at our 5-star,
Sir Stamford Hotel, Circ. Q.
- Full buffet Breakfast daily
- Premium Seats to the Opera
- Backstage tour
- Airport Transfer & Transfers
to and from the Opera
- Welcome Dinner, with wine
- Premium Starlight Harbour
Cruise, with dinner and wine
- Goldner Quartet & Piers Lane Concert
- Tour of NSW Parliament
- Time for exploring from
our perfectly located hotel
- Hosted by Jennifer & Stewart
Music-Lovers Tours by OPERATIF!
Why Travel With Jennifer & Stewart?
- A boutique, 'hands-on' operation, we create every tour from the ground up, booking all hotels, activities, tickets, restaurants directly with the suppliers. This guarantees high standards, meticulous organisation and excellent value for money.
- We give personal attention to all aspects of planning and hosting our tours, and you will always deal directly with us.
- OPERATIF is an established business, operating since 1994, which also offers Music Lovers Tours.
- As professional singers we have a high level of industry knowledge and are confident in choosing performances and in dealing direct with theatres and opera houses.
- Our tours are guaranteed to depart. Being so popular they are never dependent on numbers. Many people now reserve their place even before tours are on sale.
- Our travel clients love music, so you have something in common with your fellow travellers from the outset.
- We have an enviably high number of repeat clients which is testimony to our product and level of service.
- With no need of glossy brochures, expensive advertising or other ‘overheads’ our clients receive better value.
- We devote countless hours, days and months to researching and creating every tour 'from the ground up.' We do not use travel agents, or incoming travel companies. We do not use '3rd party' ticket agencies to acquire opera or concert tickets, as we have direction relationships with the theatres.
- Even once a tour is on sale, we continue to work on the itinerary, honing it and inserting more activities or visits we’ve discovered.
- We give advice on weather, what to pack, money to take and how and the best ways of communicating with home. We are there to assist you at all times.
- We choose high standard (4-star), character/ historic hotels in prime, central locations.
- We strive to create lasting, wonderful memories, including special experiences that we know will stay with you long after the tour finishes.
- Our tours are at a leisurely pace, (on average, three night stays in each hotel) so you’ve time to really ‘feel’ and absorb everything.
- We hate early morning departures, rushing and feeling you are jumping on and off coaches. We avoid all of these things.
- We allow free time for you to relax or to explore in smaller groups...to shop, sit in a village square, visit small galleries, gardens or see extra concerts.
- You’ll have Jennifer and Stewart as your hosts, plus, on European and Asian tours, our tour director and local specialist guides to look after you.
- Our meals are superior quality. Unlike many package tours, we generally offer 3 courses with 3 choices in each. We choose each course in consultation with the restaurants. All meals are served with local wine, mineral water, or softer drinks if you prefer.
Stewart and Jennifer LOVE returning to places they’ve enjoyed before. A little familiarity allows further ‘depth.’ Just like visiting old ‘friends’ you haven’t seen for a while, memories are rekindled as new ones are created....lovely!
We aim for every client on every tour to experience a ‘trip of a lifetime. We hope to see you soon.
Jennifer & Stewart
The Artists and Production Team always promise a performance not to be missed. This will be our 7th Tour for Opera on the Harbour and each one has sold out, with many repeat clients. In the good company of other music-lovers, enjoy a range of convivial activities and meals, as well as free time to do as you wish in the Harbour City, or simply relax in the elegant, inviting surrounds of our antique filled hotel. Do join us!
Depart from Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth & other cities and meet the rest of the group at Sydney airport. (or the hotel)
Transfer by coach to our hotel.
Stay in the elegant and ideally located 5-star Sir Stamford Hotel at Circular Quay, (opposite the Gardens .) This charming boutique hotel in a heritage-listed building, boasts one of Australia’s largest private collections of fine art, plus 18th-century Louis XV and Georgian antiques. It's a delightful place to stay, with generous rooms and beds and lovely places to sit and relax. The Dining Room, Bar and Lobby are very gracious, welcoming and old-world.
Thrill to a stunning Opera Australia production in an
incomparable setting for an outdoor music event.
See the performance from Guaranteed Premium Seats
Enjoy a convivial Welcome Dinner, with wine, as you get to
know your tour companions.
Experience living history with a tour of NSW Parliament
House (Australia's oldest) followed my High Tea in the
atmospheric library room..the Jubilee.
Cruise around Sydney Harbour on a state-of-the-art vessel
and take in the night lights as you enjoy a premium 3-Course
Dinner, with wine in our beautiful private room, with balcony
right at the bow of the boat!
As well as all of the above, there will be other activities
including a fascinating pre-performance bach-stage tour!
You will still have one free day and one free evening to enjoy
any number of places of interest in Sydney or to catch up with local friends or family.
If this fabulous four-night indulgence appeals to you, get in touch now.
Flights are not included in the tour price but we will happily book them for you at no cost
or book your own if you prefer, perhaps using points. We will recommended flights which coincide with our Sydney airport coach transfers.
TO BOOK OR ENQUIRE - PLEASE CLICK HERE